Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Jolliet Special

Today's featured yarn is Filati FF Jolliet Multi, on sale at 40% off. This is a gorgeous multicolour, shimmery ribbon yarn.

I knit this Jolliet scarf for Donna, my mother-in-law, and it's now her favourite scarf. At least that's what she tells me...

Mitzi is modelling today:


Here's a close-up:


The finished size is about 4" wide and 44" long. I used 2 balls of Jolliet no. 207, with 7mm needles. If you'd like a wider, longer scarf, use 3 balls and cast on a few more stitches. Here's the pattern:

Cast on 14 stitches. Repeat the following 4 rows throughout:

Rows 1 & 2: Slip 1st stitch, knit to end.
Row 3: *Knit 1, YO*, to end of row. You'll have 28 stitches on your needle.
Row 4: Knit to end of row, dropping off all YO's. You're back to 14 stitches.

Cast off when yarn is almost all used up.

Talk about easy, this is a one movie scarf. Just fling it around your neck to liven up your drab winter coat. It's a lively, colourful accessory.

Be sure to check out the specials page on our website for all of our current and upcoming specials.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Do you know if they make any plugins to
assist with SEO? I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing very good gains.
If you know of any please share. Thanks!

my homepage - Makerting Video